Business owners are experts at slashing costs to direct a higher percentage of revenues toward growth. Bundling tech responsibilities with print infrastructures may seem like a good move. However, many companies ultimately discover that this decision can be financially counterproductive.
- Many office managers put printer-related issues and technical tasks together. They are not the same thing.
- IT teams report that as many as 60% of their helpdesk calls are due to printer-related issues.
- Printer-related helpdesk calls from employees include everything from paper jams to supply shortages. Many problems do not justify a call for tech support, but employees may have nowhere else to turn.
- When IT teams devote hours each day to print environments, they don't have the time they need to focus on helping your business succeed.
- While skilled at their jobs, most IT personnel are not trained to troubleshoot today's complex imaging technologies.
The Print Management Solution
Most business owners don't know for certain how much their organization spends on printing, but it's typical for these expenditures to fall in line just behind payroll and office rent.
With that eye-opening revelation, let's look at some ways outsourcing to an expert print management provider can make a difference for your company's revenues.
Most organizations don't know their true printing costs. Managed Print Services can provide the data you need to accomplish this. Responsible print management puts all of the print-related costs together into one predictable monthly invoice for all print-related expenditures.
2. Expert Assistance
Managed Print Services provide your Missouri company with access to an expert team of certified technicians, industry-trained to keep your devices in top operating condition.
3. A Proactive Approach
Managed Print Services experts monitor your devices, addressing most issues before they have a chance to interrupt your workflows, and often before your staff is aware of their existence.
To find out more about print management through Managed Print Services from SumnerOne, contact us today!