We get this question a lot. Chances are, the basic printer from an office supply store won’t meet your needs for very long. Even small businesses tend to need something a little more sophisticated to help keep the business efficient. To help, our managed print services team collected some of the questions you should ask before researching and investing in a printer for your business:
1. How much do I print (check all departments, collect the total amount per week or per month)?
2. Who looks at what you are printing (do you print for internal use or for client use or both)?
3. Do you just print, or do you need to digitize (scan) documents?
4. Is speed more important, or print quality?
5. How many people will be using the printer(s) and do they require compatibility with mobile devices?